6 Şubat 2013 Çarşamba

Houston means that I'm one step closer to sleep

To contact us Click HERE
Coming at you from Houston, TX...where I'm officially beginning my busy weekend.  We just got done playing some Rock Band, and right now Michael's playing Condemned 2.  Pretty scary.  Tonight we plan to go to the Hard Rock Cafe and then play Halo 3 online where we'll make people wish they'd never been born.  Actually I've never played Halo 3 online.  But they'll still wish they'd never been born.  In the morning we depart at 8AM to drive two hours and get in line to see one of my favorite bands, switchfoot.  One of the best bands ever as well as one of the best live shows around.  Anyway, we're going to stick around long enough to meet them and hand them a demo (you never know after our relient k experience).  So, long story short, we'll be pushing 1 or 2AM before we're out of there.  Then, we get in the car and drive 3 hours straight back to east texas just in time for me to get ready, get in my truck and drive two hours to dallas to fill in playing at church for a friend of mine.  I have to be there by 8:30AM.  The service starts at 10 and ends at 11.  Then, I'm going to meet a new friend for lunch.  Hopefully I'll get in bed by around 7PM and sleep until about 9AM.  Then, I'll get up and mow a yard or two.  Tuesday I don't plan on doing one thing.  
Also, red velvet cake is one of the best things ever invented, provided there's cream cheese frosting.
Tune In Tomorrow Album believe it or not is coming along.  still in the middle of the final push.  This business is and expensive one to be in...been writing lots of new music as well so there won't be too much pressure on the next album.
Here's to thinking people actually care about my day to day life...
-Dillon

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder